A varied menu is offered at lunchtime to suit all pupils. Options of a hot dinner, a vegetarian dinner, jacket potato, sandwich and salad option is available every day. A variety of desserts are also available, including fruit.
The menu is offered on a 3-week rota, ensuring that there is always a choice that suits your child's choice and diet. The current menu options are available below as an attachment.
Lunch is currently £2.20 per day and payments can be taken daily, weekly or half-termly to suit your budget needs - please ensure all payments are in an envelope and clearly marked with your child's name, class, date and the amount.
If you require a special diet, please contact the office on 01842 752387 or email email@example.com
Free school meals
Your child can receive free school meals if you receive one of the benefits listed below:
- Universal Credit - with an annual earned income of no more than £7400 after tax
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of the Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16190
You must apply for free school meals via this link: www.norfolk.gov.uk